Wednesday, December 16, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things


If you are like me, and wait til the last minute to go shopping for the holidays...

Here are a few of my favorite things that you can still order & receive before Christmas. Hanukkah! Oy! I'm a little late, but these are great gift ideas if you are still browsing.


1

This has got to be one of the coolest gifts I have ever seen!  It is the Cocktail Mixology set from Tea Forte. Using tea to make exotic cocktails?

  
 I'm obsessed...

 

This is such a great gift for your friend with a shoe fetish
 


3




This mesh chain necklace from gap.com would look adorable with any New Years Outfit!

4

I found this Taste Test recipe Book at Anthropologie.

It's colorful pages will spark the little chef inside any girl! She could use it to jot down her own creations, or fill the empty slots with  passed down recipes.

5

A Polka Dot Mani Pedi Gift from Burt's Bees!



It has polka dots... need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment