Picture This: It's Friday evening... you're on your fourth plate of the usual Thanksgiving leftovers yet your refrigerator is still stuffed to the brim and the garbageman doesn't come until Wednesday!
Here's what you do...
Host a party for Sunday Football and whip up some turkey reubens, potato pancakes & harvest pinwheels!
Serves 8 - 12
You will need:
- 2 Containers of Pillsbury Crescent Rounds
- Leftover stuffing (I like to make mine with butternut squash & spicy sausage, mmm)!
1. Place crescent rounds on ungreased baking sheet
2. Unravel rounds
3. With your fingers, place the stuffing on top of the dough & roll them up
4. Bake at 350 - 375 degrees for 12 - 15 minutes
Make sure you dunk these delicious apps in gravy!
Have a Very Happy & Healthy Thanksgiving!